C library for string and list???
Author Message
 C library for string and list???

Hello all:

  I'm migrating from C++ to C for this programming project we are doing.
I'm familiar with many C++ libraries (e.g. LIBG++, LEDA, STL) that
implements generic data structures such as list, stack, and queue.  I
also need basic types such as string type that can handle memory allocation
and deallocation automatically.  While these are natural to implement in
C++, they are not so natural to C.

  What I'm looking for is a package of some sort that can provide me at
least an generic link list functions, and string type that handles its
own memory management.  If anyone know where I can find such a beast,
please let me know!!

Bill

| A process cannot be understood by stopping it.  Understanding must move |
| with the flow of the process, must join it and flow with it.            |

Sun, 19 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

2. result of strstr(cs,ct) when ct is a null string

3. Strings, libraries: why no dynamically allocated string library in the C Standard?

4. Intialize the list of functions with runtime library common function

5. .NET class library: any linked list there ?

6. A definitive list of common libraries

7. Listing of C library functions

8. Listing environment variables from a library

9. Recommendation for Linked Lists library

10. NEEDED: portable dir listing function/library

11. C-library containing a double chained list

12. C libraries list?