VMS C PREPROCESSOR
Author Message
 VMS C PREPROCESSOR

In using the c compilier in OpenVMS Version 6.2, I use the command:

cc /preprocess_only

in order to use the parsing functions of the c preprocessor.  I am running
into side effects: the preprocessor writes ctrl-l (formfeed) into the
output every 60 lines, and also, it substitutes all whitespace combinations
with a single space.

Does anyone know if a switch to suppress these functions exists ?!

Fri, 16 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. C preprocessor for VMS needed desperately

3. How to show/call Form2.cs from Form1.cs ?

4. Include code in other Cs files

6. word - automatic numbering/bold/underline/italics

7. How to Generate .cs file at Runtime

8. newbe/cs student, need help w/ code

9. Serial.cs

10. Compile CS source code using ICodeCompiler

11. Two CS files (using namespaces)

12. My .cs files were deleted!?