Need sprintf algorithm.
Author Message
 Need sprintf algorithm.

Dear all,
is someone out who could send me the algorithm for standart sprintf
function?
I need it for use in a VxD and have no runtime library.
thanks in advance
Karsten

--
Karsten Spriestersbach
Dipl. Ingenieur, Elektrotechnik, Informationstechnik

Tel.: ++49 / (0)208 / 80 18 32
Fax.: ++49 / (0)208 / 80 87 03

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need sprintf algorithm.

   is someone out who could send me the algorithm for standart sprintf
   function?

You should be able to find it in any C reference book.  For instance,
you could look in the GNU C library reference manual, which can be
found on the net.
--
(supporter of the campaign for grumpiness where grumpiness is due in c.l.c)

Please: do not email me copies of your posts to comp.lang.c
        do not ask me C questions via email; post them instead

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help with the sprintf command

2. Need something faster than sprintf(s, "%f", dbl)

3. need sprintf() guru advice

4. I need an implementaion of malloc, free, sprintf, atol, atof, atoi

5. Need source of printf, sprintf

6. Need sprintf where format specifies order of parameters

7. Need algorithm

8. inductive algorithm for permutations - help needed

9. Help! power/modulo algorithm needed

10. Need carton-fitting algorithm

11. We need some help to implement Strassen algorithm in AIX

12. I NEED AN ALGORITHM...