C++/GUI MFC Visual C++ help needed
Author Message
 C++/GUI MFC Visual C++ help needed

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Ron Mason with Professional Recruiters in Salt Lake City,
Ut.  I am currently working an assignment involving GUI applications for
a time management software firm and a radio station erp package.  I have
openings in Portland and on the Oregon coast in a rural town.

We need a total of 5 people to fill these positions.  If you or
associates would be interested please contact Ron Mason for further
details.

Thank you for your time and your consideration.

Regards,

Ron Mason
PROFESSIONAL RECRUITERS
3900 SOUTH 220 EAST
SUITE 9
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84107
VOICE:  801-268-9940-307
FAX:    801-268-9825

Mon, 06 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. C++/GUI MFC Visual C++ help needed

2. Converting MFC Visual C++ 2.0 application to MFC Visual C++ 5.0

3. In search of a Visual C++/MFC GUI Builder

4. Need help with printing using Enhanced MetaFile Format with Visual C++ 4.0,MFC,Win95

5. US-TX-DFW C / C++ / MFC DEVELOPERS - Visual C++ / MFC - learn VxD's

6. US-TX-DFW DALLAS DEVELOPERS - Visual C++ / MFC / JUST ONE YEAR OF MFC ----MFC---MFC

7. Scientific Color Graphs in C++ (Visual C++ with MFC)

8. JOB: Senior Visual C++/MFC Developer Needed

9. Visual C++/MFC programmer needed

10. change the image of toolbar botton(GUI in visual c++ 6)

11. Custom Window GUI Design in Visual C++?

12. help: C++ builder v3.0 Pro or Visual C++ v6.0 Pro