anything
Author Message
 anything

I will appreciate any help with my strings problem. please.

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:13:45 GMT
 anything

Quote:
> I will appreciate any help with my strings problem. please.

Then waiting patiently will be appreciated in return. Usenet is not
a chatroom: it's the coffee-area of a busy techie office. Sometimes
no-one is in. Or they're there, but reading the latest McKillip.
Or watching the football.

--
Chris "nice empty roads this morning" Dollin
C welcome: http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/bchambless0/welcome_to_clc.html

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:38:53 GMT

1. Can null be cast to anything?

2. VS.NET 2003 and ATL Server, anything new?

3. is there anything like SSCANF?

4. Is there anything wrong with this ?

5. Anything similar to virtual for static functions?

6. Anything like "Split"?

7. Can't get Process.Start to do anything

8. Is there Anything like alias in Java?

9. Form.SizeGripStyle doesnt seem to do anything????

10. anything NULL?

11. types.h:193: declaration does not declare anything