Borland's run-time library
Author Message
 Borland's run-time library

I'm having some difficulty with Borland's multithreaded run-time library. I'm
using release 4.52, and specifically the complex operator== is not behaving
properly. The code works fine if I extract the offending portion and use the
standard run-time library.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks.

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Borland's run-time library

Quote:
> I'm having some difficulty with Borland's multithreaded

run-time library. I'm

Quote:
> using release 4.52, and specifically the complex operator== is
not behaving
> properly. The code works fine if I extract the offending
portion and use the
> standard run-time library.  Has anyone else had this problem?

> Thanks.

<Jack>

This is not a question about the C programming language at all.
The complex data type in Borland 4.52 is a C++ class, and there
are no classes in C.  Also, language newsgroups are in general
not good places for compiler specific questions.  Borland
maintains many excellent newsgroups where questions are answered
by experienced users and Borland employees.  I suggest:

</Jack>

Posted and mailed.

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Borland's run-time library

Quote:
>I'm having some difficulty with Borland's multithreaded run-time library. I'm
>using release 4.52, and specifically the complex operator== is not behaving
>properly. The code works fine if I extract the offending portion and use the
>standard run-time library.  Has anyone else had this problem?

C doesn't have a complex operator; you may be thinking of C++ in which
case you want comp.lang.c++. However since your question appears to be
specifically about your Borland compiler try one of the borland.* newsgroups.

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. run-time library for DLL's

2. PRB: LNK2005 Errors When Link C Run-Time Libraries Are Linked Before MFC Libraries (Q148652)

3. 'Floating exception' run-time error

4. run-time error '340'

5. Borland C++ 3.1 runtime library problems

6. What is a Run-Time Library ?

7. What is a Run-Time Library ?

8. Is this a run-time library error?

9. Shared run-time libraries

10. PROBLEM: Borland C++ Debugger won't run in Win95

11. DLLs and Run-time libraries

12. How to use Microsoft Scripting Run-time Library Features