NEEDED: DOS C-compiler with GKS type library
Author Message
 NEEDED: DOS C-compiler with GKS type library

HELP!

Does anybody out there know where I can get a good
(free) c-compiler and a GKS (or similar) library
for MS-DOS?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx
 Mick.

Tue, 10 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need: Functions and libraries for opening AVI's in Dos mode with Turbo C compatibility

2. Need small comm (async) library for DOS

3. C or C++ Library for Pickboxes / Combos for DOS needed

4. Library needed: user interface under DOS?

5. Need Info on DOS-based Windowing Library

6. Need a free C/C++ compiler for DOS

7. need compiler ver later for dos 16bit

8. Need old MS or Borland C for DOS compiler or someone to compile for me

9. Need DOS compiler

10. I need Microsoft C compiler for DOS

11. I need a C compiler for DOS

12. Need a C compiler for DOS