L Systems Using Turtle Graphics
Author Message
 L Systems Using Turtle Graphics

Hi C Wizards!! :)

I'm looking for some routines for turtle graphics in 3D.
It doesnt matter if some routines are in assembly.
Does anyone already have routines for turtle graphics in 3D or
know where i can get hold of such a library ??>
        Please email me on this address:

Any Little Help Will Be Highy Appreciated.
Thanx in advance.

Thu, 14 Nov 1996 03:28:37 GMT

1. about the namespace System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp

2. system("ls");

3. System.runtime.remoting.channels.http?

4. Which graphic system should I use for vector graphics

5. Jittery graphics using Borland 3.1 and BGI graphics

6. Graphics in different Operating Systems

7. GKS (Graphics Kernel System) C/C++ Implementation for the PC.

8. Graphics functions/library for gcc on 486 system?

9. GUI and graphics systems

10. System graphics problems caused by bitmaps

11. System graphics problems with bitmaps

12. Question about system() after exiting graphics mode ??