BC v3.1 link problem
Author Message
 BC v3.1 link problem

I am trying to tlink (in small model) 2 .obj (1 from assembly and 1 from C)
and maths.lib and I get an error about _atof symbol not found.
Any ideas?
TIA.

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:47:38 GMT
 BC v3.1 link problem

Quote:
> I am trying to tlink (in small model) 2 .obj (1 from assembly and 1 from
C)
> and maths.lib and I get an error about _atof symbol not found.

You probably forgot to link with the library that defines
that symbol.

For further help with your Borland implementation, visit
the appropriate Borland newsgroup (see www.borland.com)
We only discuss the (C) language itself here.

-Mike

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 01:53:22 GMT

1. include library files when compiling in BC++v3.1

2. Borland C V3 Linking Problems - Segment _TEXT Exceeds 64K

3. Dinkum v3.08 Release linking problem

4. How to link a 3rd party .LIB to turboC v3.0

5. Help: linking errors with BC 4.5 under Windows 95

6. Trouble with BC Linking

7. Memory error, linking bc ++

8. BC 3.1 linking with "C" extern

9. compiler memory problems with Borland C++ v3.1

10. Possible 32-bit problem with Borland C++ v3.1

11. Help: Beginner problem with Novell SDK and Borland C++ v3.1

12. Problem! - Borland C for Windows v3.1