Man page for Berkeley's "error" on uunet.
Author Message
 Man page for Berkeley's "error" on uunet.

I just downloaded the "error" program, compiled it, got it working under
System III, and added the case for the old Xenix III C compiler.

But there's no "man" page. Anyone got one handy?

Anyone want my diffs? They're probably overkill for most places.

map ^C :w^V^M!make|&error>&error.out^V^M:e!^V^M:$r error.out
--

/      \  'U`
\_.--._/

Mon, 28 Sep 1992 23:05:49 GMT

1. fwrite man page "error"

5. "In Page" Error

6. Error "free"-ing "malloc"-ed memory

7. What's "debug assertion error"

8. Why don't visible "prev page" and "Zoom Out",Using dialog to print

9. Compile error "Internal error during SetupPhase"

10. How to use man page if you don't know the function name

11. "Page Printer" window

12. Help "Lost Web page"