**Compilers++
Author Message
 **Compilers++

Hi.I'm looking for someone who wishes to part with his or her copy of the
following compilers:
borland c++ 3.0 and above
Visual C++ 4.0 and above
watcom

quote me a price and a way to get back to you.
thanks.

Wed, 05 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 **Compilers++

Quote:
>Hi.I'm looking for someone who wishes to part with his or her copy of the
>following compilers:
>borland c++ 3.0 and above
>visual c++ 4.0 and above
>watcom

>quote me a price and a way to get back to you.
>thanks.

Why, why, why?
Just get DJGPP, and your problems are solved. It's 32 bit like Watcom,
but doesn't need a hulking DOS4GW like Watcom. And with RSXNTDJ Win32
apps are only a -ZWin32 away.

--
Revised anti-spam in use : remove X to reply -
'Xnetbook' becomes 'netbook'

Anti-spam thermonuclear warheads cheap at only $300!

Sat, 08 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 **Compilers++

Quote:

>>Hi.I'm looking for someone who wishes to part with his or her copy of the
>>following compilers:
>>borland c++ 3.0 and above
>>visual c++ 4.0 and above
>>watcom

>>quote me a price and a way to get back to you.
>>thanks.

>Why, why, why?
>Just get DJGPP, and your problems are solved. It's 32 bit like Watcom,
>but doesn't need a hulking DOS4GW like Watcom. And with RSXNTDJ Win32
>apps are only a -ZWin32 away.

Well, he might want to produce windoze 16 or os/2 code. And of course for 32
bit dos you can reduce the hulk by using PMODE/W.

*** To reply by e-mail, remove _nospam from address ***

Sat, 08 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 **Compilers++

Quote:

> >>Hi.I'm looking for someone who wishes to part with his or her copy of the
> >>following compilers:
> >>borland c++ 3.0 and above
> >>visual c++ 4.0 and above
> >>watcom

> >>quote me a price and a way to get back to you.
> >>thanks.

> >Why, why, why?
> >Just get DJGPP, and your problems are solved. It's 32 bit like Watcom,
> >but doesn't need a hulking DOS4GW like Watcom. And with RSXNTDJ Win32
> >apps are only a -ZWin32 away.
> Well, he might want to produce windoze 16 or os/2 code. And of course for 32
> bit dos you can reduce the hulk by using PMODE/W.

He could use lcc for win32s, which he can obtain from:

        http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/9069/index.html

It used to be:
Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Today it's:
Spare the rod to stay out of jail.

Sat, 08 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why Pascal/Java compilers are faster than C and C++ compilers

2. Inverse C Compilers (1/C Compilers?)

3. C# and other .net compilers on Win 98

4. compilers

5. C compilers

6. compilers, side-effects

7. C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR (compiler files 'msc1.cpp', line 2844)

8. New problem with string and compilers

9. string and compilers

10. Free C (not ++) compilers (from a programming newbie)

11. CFV: comp.compilers.lcc

12. RFD: comp.compilers.lcc