Free Quick Reference Cards in PDF format
Author Message
 Free Quick Reference Cards in PDF format

[Posted and mailed]

Quote:

> The Quick Reference Site - Free Quick Reference Cards in PDF format

> The purpose of this site is to become the biggest resource for free Quick
> Reference Cards on the net. It also has a section with free
> e-books (all IT-related). They all are in PDF format

Could you put them into text format instead please, at least until
Dmitri Sklyarov is released?

<snip>

C FAQ: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~scs/C-faq/top.html
K&R answers, C books, etc: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 04:27:03 GMT
 Free Quick Reference Cards in PDF format

Quote:

> > The purpose of this site is to become the biggest resource for free Quick
> > Reference Cards on the net. It also has a section with free
> > e-books (all IT-related). They all are in PDF format

> Could you put them into text format instead please, at least until
> Dmitri Sklyarov is released?

What, are they *encrypted* PDF files?  Only encrypted ones are
legally troublesome in the U.S. AFAIK.

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 04:32:44 GMT
 Free Quick Reference Cards in PDF format

Quote:

>> > The purpose of this site is to become the biggest resource for free Quick
>> > Reference Cards on the net. It also has a section with free
>> > e-books (all IT-related). They all are in PDF format

>> Could you put them into text format instead please, at least until
>> Dmitri Sklyarov is released?

>What, are they *encrypted* PDF files?  Only encrypted ones are
>legally troublesome in the U.S. AFAIK.

Some people are boycotting Adobe apparently. Seems a little mean since
they dropped their suit. Can't blame Adobe if the feds insist on
trying to uphold a law thats in breach of the constitution.

--
Mark McIntyre

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 04:55:11 GMT
 Free Quick Reference Cards in PDF format

Quote:

> >> Could you put them into text format instead please, at least until
> >> Dmitri Sklyarov is released?

> >What, are they *encrypted* PDF files?  Only encrypted ones are
> >legally troublesome in the U.S. AFAIK.

> Some people are boycotting Adobe apparently. [...]

Yeah, that includes me.  But that doesn't mean I can't use
postscript or PDF files.  I've never used Adobe products to read
or process them anyhow; xpdf, gv, and GhostScript work just
fine...
--
"I hope, some day, to learn to read.
 It seems to be even harder than writing."

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 05:08:48 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: formatted copies of the GDB and ANSI C quick reference cards

2. ANNOUNCE: formatted copies of the GDB and ANSI C quick reference cards

3. Quick Reference Card for C?

4. Quick Reference Card f

5. ? PS/PDF files of C/C++ Language Manual/Reference

6. File format conversion (pdf, ps -> txt)

7. *.pdf file format help

8. ATL Books in PDF format

9. .pdf format

10. how to convert my format to PDF

11. PDF Binary File Format?

12. Free PDF Newsletter on Software Development