Shareware ANSI compatible C compiler
Author Message
 Shareware ANSI compatible C compiler

CS> >Are there any shareware ANSI compatible C compilers for DOS machines?
CS> >If not, what is a good commercial product to buy?

CS> Try Pacific C - full ANSI, optimizing, integrated development
CS> environment plus command line, includes assembler, linker,
CS> de{*filter*} etc. for $99. E-mail me for more info.

PCC (Personal C Compiler) is a good, shareware C compiler that generates very
tight, fast code.  I'm not sure where you can get it from, though.  You can
try major FTP sites like oak.oakland.edu or so.

Wed, 08 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Shareware ANSI compatible C compiler

)
)CS> >Are there any shareware ANSI compatible C compilers for DOS machines?
)CS> >If not, what is a good commercial product to buy?
)
)CS> Try Pacific C - full ANSI, optimizing, integrated development
)CS> environment plus command line, includes assembler, linker,
)CS> de{*filter*} etc. for $99. E-mail me for more info.
)
)PCC (Personal C Compiler) is a good, shareware C compiler that generates very
)tight, fast code.  I'm not sure where you can get it from, though.  You can
)try major FTP sites like oak.oakland.edu or so.

PCC is not ANSI compliant. I suggest Power C by MIX. It is $20 and ANSI.

Mike
----

Fri, 10 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Shareware ANSI compatible C compiler
 > oc> Are there any shareware ANSI compatible C compilers for DOS machines?
 > Check out for the following on your local BBS:
 >    Micro C
 >    Personal C
 93> Where are these on the Internet?
 Err, I don't _think_ they're on the Internet but I'm probably wrong...

 >    DJCC (freeware)
 93> Personally, I find djgcc's directory/files on several ftp sites a bit
 93> confusing. I've read thru a FAQ on it, and I'm still wondering where I
 93> should start at.
 Snippets has a good discussion about the merits/demreits of several C
 compilers.

 Trevor D'Arcy-Evans

... Reality is only an approximation to theory.

Mon, 13 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Shareware ANSI compatible C compiler

2. Shareware ANSI compatible C compiler

3. ANSI C shareware compilers

4. Shareware ANSI C compiler?

5. Shareware ANSI C Compilers

6. WANTED: PD/Shareware ANSI Compiler for IBM

7. Looking for An ANSI C99 Compatible Checker

8. ANSI C compatible problem

9. ANSI, Unicode compatible text manipulation lib

10. ANSI compatible directory/file retrieval functions

11. ANSI-compatible function declarations with args

12. MS C 8.0 not ANSI C compatible....