BEST C PROGRAMMERS NEEDED FOR FLORIDA
Author Message
 BEST C PROGRAMMERS NEEDED FOR FLORIDA

CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT DALEEN TECHNOLOGIES

Positions are full-time at Daleen headquarters in Boca. We reward talent
with a competitive benefits and compensation package including 401(k)
and stock options, with the opportunity for personal challenge and
growth.

Daleen Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of software solutions
for the communication industry.  Daleen develops, markets, and supports
proprietary computer software products and provides related professional
services for its customers and business partners.  Daleen's products,
BillPlex? and Presence? are targeted at communications service
providers, high transaction Internet and INTRANET commerce applications
and wireless  services. Our career opportunities in Boca Raton, Florida
include:

Senior Software Engineer
Min 5 yrs exp. C, UNIX, SQL, SUN, TCP/IP, Networking. Optional: C++,
Assembly, Win3.11,WinNT. Scope: Architecture, design and analysis. Code:
PRSSE

Software Engineers
Min 2+ years experience in software development, UNIX, C or C++, JAVA,
Win95/NT or UNIX, PC or SUN. Optional: Delphi, SQR, Crystal Reporting,
INFORMIX, MS Office, communications billing or electronic commerce
industry knowledge, BS in Comp Sci. Telco billing background or
electronic, full life cycle implementation exp a plus. Scope: Assist in
the development of our product training materials, train OEM partners,
assist OEM partners in the implementation of our products. Code: PSSE

Daleen Technologies, 902 Clint Moore Road, Suite 230
Boca Raton, FL  33487
Attention:  Anita Soto, Manager of Human Resources
Telephone:  561-997-1612 ext. 210  Fax: 561-241-7201

Please see http://www.*-*-*.com/ for additional information.

Please use job code on all responses

Equal Opportunity Employer

Sun, 17 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. C Programmers needed -- ORLANDO, FLORIDA

2. MWave DSP microcode programmers needed in South Florida

3. "C" programmers needed in Florida

4. Electronic Commerce Programmer wanted in central Florida

5. Masterpack/UniVerse/SB+ (Pick) Programmer/Analyst Wanted in central Florida

6. USA:Florida C++ Programmer Position Open

7. Need a better than average C programmer

8. Good programmers needed for help !!!!

9. Good VC++ Programmer in Singapore URGENTLY NEEDED

10. Good VC++ Programmer in Singapore URGENTLY NEEDED

11. Good VC++ Programmer in Singapore URGENTLY NEEDED

12. Good VC++ Programmer in Singapore URGENTLY NEEDED