Help in finding scrnsave.h and scrnsave.lib
Author Message
 Help in finding scrnsave.h and scrnsave.lib

Please Help,

Can some one tell me how I can get these files. I am trying to write a small screen
saver. I am using Borland C/C++ version 3.1 and I dont think that I received
these files from Borland. It seems impossible to contact Borland and I dont want to
pay for their technical staff (who are not very helpfull anyway!).
I was searching these files on the internet ubut came up with nothing. I apologize
if this is not a real C programming question but I am stuck!

Sincerely Jussi

Sat, 26 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help in finding scrnsave.h and scrnsave.lib

Quote:
> Please Help,

> Can some one tell me how I can get these files. I am trying to

write a small screen
Quote:
> saver. I am using Borland C/C++ version 3.1 and I dont think
that I received
> these files from Borland. It seems impossible to contact

Borland and I dont want to
Quote:
> pay for their technical staff (who are not very helpfull
anyway!).
> I was searching these files on the internet ubut came up with

nothing. I apologize

Quote:
> if this is not a real C programming question but I am stuck!

> Sincerely Jussi

Hi Jussi,

The files scrnsave.h and scrnsave.lib are not standard C.  They
might come with some compilers, but they most certainly never
came with Borland C/C++ 3.1.  Since they are not part of
Standard C, they are not required to come with a compiler.

Where did you hear of these files?  From a compiler that comes
with them?  Or from a programming book?  If it is from a book,
you probably have to type in (or load them from the disk which
comes from the book) the .h file and the .c files which make up
the library and build them.

If they are from a different computer or compiler or operating
system, you will have to make them yourself.

--

Jack Klein

All views expressed in this message are mine,
and not necessarily that of my company or any
of our clients.

Remove nospam from address to reply.

Sun, 27 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help: Where could I find SCRNSAVE.LIB ????

2. Scrnsave.lib linking Error

3. looking for scrnsave.h

4. Please HELP! I can't link SCRNSAVE.LIB w/ Watcom C/C++

5. Where can find Msvcrt.lib and Winmm.lib??

6. HELP: Where to find gcc-lib/ix486-linuxaout precompiled

7. Need help finding gui.lib

8. HELP Cant find this library - nafxcwd.lib

9. Help on LNK2005 error (nafxcwd.lib vs libcmtd.lib)

10. WHERE YOU CAN FIND CURSES-LIB FOR MSDOS !

11. tv.lib ,linker cant find

12. Can't find lib in MS-Visual C++ 1.51