Please I am looking for sample code (C++ BUT NO MFC PLEASE)
Author Message
 Please I am looking for sample code (C++ BUT NO MFC PLEASE)

I am looking for any good samples of Inheritance or Composition written in
C++.
I think , that any bank ... design are will be the best for me.
Please if you have any examples, that meet this criteria and you can send me
this code

Thu, 04 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

--
John Rixon

Thu, 04 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please look at this code n tell me where i am wrong

2. Designer Serialization - please help! (Sample code included)

3. Please help, I need sample code to display image

4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

5. NT Service Using MFC (Samples\sdk\winnt\service) PLEASE HELP

6. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

7. I can't get this ODBC C++ sample to work -- please help

8. Samples for sound in Visual C++ ? Please help

9. Can someone look at this code?please.

10. I am looking for samples of Inheritance

11. Can someone look at this code snippet please?

12. Can someone look at this code please?