Convert from binary to decimal, hex to decimal etc
Author Message
 Convert from binary to decimal, hex to decimal etc

Dear netters:

I would greatly appreciate if somebody would be so
kind in helping me.  I am using Borland C++ v3.1.

I am looking for some c functions that convert from
binary to decimal (integer) and hex to decimal (integer).

For example: 010 -> 2 etc.

Any help would greatly be appreciated via email please.

Thank you,

Brian Popkin

---
Brian Popkin                  Intecs International, Inc.
Software Engineer             {*filter*}ia Beach, {*filter*}ia, USA

Wed, 12 Jun 1996 23:37:45 GMT
 Convert from binary to decimal, hex to decimal etc
Use strtoul() or strtol(), if you're converting text to an integer type.

Later, G_PIETSCH

Tue, 18 Jun 1996 03:55:53 GMT

1. How do I convert DOS decimal to MVS zoned decimal

2. Decimal, Hex, and Binary

3. decimal to binary, hex, octal?

4. Hex to Decimal or Binary and Vice Versa

5. converting hex to decimal

6. How to convert Decimal to Hex?

7. How to convert Decimal to Hex?

8. Convert hex value to decimal

9. How to convert decimal digital to hex digital?

10. Function to convert Decimal to Hex.

11. Convert from hex to decimal

12. how to convert numbers in decimal to binary?