Any small sample code in 'C'?
Author Message
 Any small sample code in 'C'?

Hello!  Anyone out there know of any public domain 'C' code that's
available for downloading, and which would be good for a beginner to
tinker around with?  I want to learn 'C' but I don't want to type in those
stupid little programs, that don't do anything useful, one commonly
finds in books on how to learn 'C'.  Preferably, the code should be in
ANSI 'C' and be highly portable (or be written specifically for THINK C).
Thanks in advance for any help.

Phil Calvert

preferred address for replies:

Thu, 03 Nov 1994 02:26:17 GMT
 Any small sample code in 'C'?
Hi,

Phil Calvin is interested in a collection of ANSI C programs
to help with learning C.  Both my text book "The Intensive C
Course" and a video production of the same title contain numerous
examples, short and hopefully pertinent.  These programs and files
are available electronically.  Just let me know.

Regards,

Mick

Fri, 04 Nov 1994 19:39:48 GMT

1. MSoft's sample STL code won't compile

3. DAO code samples - found some but having problems with Release'ing objects

4. Can't debug some sample code

5. can't compile sample code with global interface table (yes i have the plat sdk)

6. AHHHHH Can't access Sample Code in IE4

7. WeakReference doesn't work when step through the sample code inside a debugger

8. Changing default 'small icon'

9. can't compile PSDK's samples by using VC6

10. TERMWAIT Win 3.1 sample doesn't work under '95

11. sample project using 'message handler'

12. Can't run Prosise's Sample - hlp pls