TUTOR NEEDED ASAP--CHICAGO AREA
Author Message
 TUTOR NEEDED ASAP--CHICAGO AREA

Help!  I'm a student taking a beginning C course.  I need a tutor for
the rest of the semester.  My place or yours.  Rates negotiable.
Really want to learn, but not getting it.  Serious replies only to

Thanks!

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TUTOR NEEDED ASAP--CHICAGO AREA

Hi,

Would love to help, but I'm in the Peoria area - to far to drive I think.
I will be glad to help via email.

carl

Quote:
> Help!  I'm a student taking a beginning C course.  I need a tutor for
> the rest of the semester.  My place or yours.  Rates negotiable.
> Really want to learn, but not getting it.  Serious replies only to

> Thanks!

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need tutor for Binary Trees in C - San Diego Area

2. Wanted C/C++ tutor in Chicago

3. JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Software Engineering, Electronic Commerce, Chicago, IL area

4. Speakers in Chicago Area

5. JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Internet Commerce, Chicago, IL area

6. WANTED: Software Engineers for Chicago area

7. JOB ANNOUNCEMENT - C Web Developers - Chicago area

8. Looking for a Chicago Area Real-Time/Embedded Group

9. Chicago Area WIn32/MFC Developer Assistant

10. Programmer needed for project in Chicago with C UNIX, SQL, DB2/6000

11. NEED INTERNET SERVICE IN CHICAGO

12. ATL Wizzard tutor information/tutor?