Masterpack/UniVerse/SB+ (Pick) Programmer/Analyst Wanted in central Florida
Author Message
 Masterpack/UniVerse/SB+ (Pick) Programmer/Analyst Wanted in central Florida

A national, rapidly-growing, mid-sized distribution firm is looking for a
programmer to work in its central Florida headquarters.  This individual
will help develop and modify applications in a Masterpack business system,
utilizing UniVerse and SB+ (a Pick-like environment).

This position requires extensive knowledge of database and application
programming normally acquired through a B.S. in computer science and four
(4) years of full-time commercial programming experience in a Pick-like
environment (such as Pick, UniVerse, or Unidata), preferably utilizing 4GL
development tools such as System Builder.

A strong programmer with significant commercial experience in Visual Basic
and database application development (such as Visual FoxPro, Visual DBase,
Oracle, Sybase, etc.) will also be considered.

Tue, 23 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Masterpack/UniVerse/SB+ (Pick) Programmer/Analyst Wanted in central Florida

Hey there,

the newsgroup comp.lang.c is NOT the appropriate forum for posting job
offers. Please use *only* the newsgroups that were instituted for
expecially this purpose.

Quote:

> A national, rapidly-growing, mid-sized distribution firm is looking for a
> programmer to work in its central Florida headquarters.  This individual
> will help develop and modify applications in a Masterpack business system,
> utilizing UniVerse and SB+ (a Pick-like environment).

> This position requires extensive knowledge of database and application
> programming normally acquired through a B.S. in computer science and four
> (4) years of full-time commercial programming experience in a Pick-like
> environment (such as Pick, UniVerse, or Unidata), preferably utilizing 4GL
> development tools such as System Builder.

> A strong programmer with significant commercial experience in Visual Basic
> and database application development (such as Visual FoxPro, Visual DBase,
> Oracle, Sybase, etc.) will also be considered.

Sat, 27 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Masterpack/UniVerse/SB+ (Pick) Programmer/Analyst Wanted in central Florida

Quote:

>the newsgroup comp.lang.c is NOT the appropriate forum for posting job
>offers. Please use *only* the newsgroups that were instituted for
>expecially this purpose.

Not wanting to be grumpy here, Stephan, but I'm not sure the newsgroups

 alt.bestjobsusa.computer.jobs,comp.databases,comp.databases.pick,
 comp.databases.visual-dbase,comp.databases.xbase.fox,comp.
 databases.xbase.misc,comp.lang.basic.visual.database

are appropriate forums for describing what's appropriate in c.l.c...

Quoting the entire message back also seems a bit of a waste.

Cheers,
Richard
--
Richard Stamp
Churchill College, Cambridge

Sat, 27 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Electronic Commerce Programmer wanted in central Florida

2. C, C++ Vector Graphics Programmer/Analyst Wanted

3. New York City-Cobol, c programmer/analyst wizard wanted

4. WANTED: C/C++ Programmer/Analyst

5. C Analyst Programmer Wanted

6. Looking for C Programmer/Analyst and VB Programmer

7. BEST C PROGRAMMERS NEEDED FOR FLORIDA

8. C Programmers needed -- ORLANDO, FLORIDA

9. MWave DSP microcode programmers needed in South Florida

10. USA:Florida C++ Programmer Position Open

11. "C" programmers needed in Florida

12. C/Unix/Oracle Programmer/Analyst (Job #4833)