dos Window
Author Message
 dos Window

Could anyone tell me how to divide my dos window in to 2 section
so I can use one half for input and the other half for output. A
bit like a internet chat window?

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 dos Window

: Could anyone tell me how to divide my dos window in to 2 section
: so I can use one half for input and the other half for output. A
: bit like a internet chat window?

I presume you're trying to do this in C, otherwise you wouldn't have
posted to comp.lang.c, right?
The answer: The question is off-topic for this newsgroup. This
newsgroup is about the standard C language, which does not define a
"DOS window".
Suggestion: Ask this question in a DOS programmer newsgroup instead.

--

| Kingpriest of "The Flying Lemon Tree" G++ FR FW+ M- #80 D+ ADA N+++ |

"'So called' means: 'There is a long explanation for this, but I have no
time to explain it here.'"
   - JIPsoft

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to get return value from DOS application without showing DOS window

2. DOS window in managed C++ window From application

3. DOS window in Windows 95

4. How to: display output to a DOS window from MFC Windows App

5. from DOS-Windows to linux

6. QuickC for DOS/Windows

7. c/c++ compiler for dos/windows

8. CFlow for DOS/Windows

9. CFlow for dos/windows

10. dos windows in borland c++ 5

11. getting rid of the DOS window in console application

12. C structures with bits Binary representation in Unix and Dos/Windows