Internet Packet Interface
Author Message
 Internet Packet Interface

I am looking for information on how to interface with Internet. I am wanting
to write a Windows internet reader that will be public domain. Does anyone
know where I can obtain this? Either through internet or a BBS somewhere,
preferably Compuserve...

Fri, 20 Oct 1995 22:40:23 GMT

1. Internet Interfaces to Databases

2. Passing interface pointers over internet

3. Internet Explorer's ActiveX interfaces

4. Getting iwebbrowser2 from ishellbrowser--the interface passed to setsite of internet explorer toolbar button com object

5. Event interface over the internet - am I INSANE?

6. Internet Explorer and COM Interfaces

7. Interface with Internet Explorer

8. Getting iwebbrowser2 from ishellbrowser--the interface passed to setsite of internet explorer toolbar button com object

9. !! HELP: Reset Internet Options in Internet Explorer

10. Packet monitoring, network programming in C#?

11. radius packet!!!

12. Request: HOWTO on reading network packets