ANNOUNCE: Quick ISO C Reference Manual
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: Quick ISO C Reference Manual

Some years ago I've started writing a Reference Manual for the C
programming language.  Unfortunately I've never finished the work, so I
decided to publish the book under the General Public License.  If someone
is interested, it can be found at the address

http://www.*-*-*.com/

It is available in postscript format and{*filter*}sources.  If someone would
like to contribute to the book, please contact me via email.

Regards,
        Sandro

--

via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:44:49 GMT

1. Quick ISO C Reference Manual

2. ANNOUNCE: formatted copies of the GDB and ANSI C quick reference cards

3. ANNOUNCE: formatted copies of the GDB and ANSI C quick reference cards

4. ISO ANSI C manual

5. wanted: Quick C compiler+manuals

6. Reference.cs Generated with Parameters Reversed

7. ANNOUNCE: Espresso!: The quick Java kick

8. ANNOUNCE: Small, light and quick HTML control FREE

9. clcm: Looking for a better C reference manual

10. need good reference manual

11. ->C A Reference Manual

12. FS: C answer book, C reference manual, C standard library