output file as true 3-d file
Author Message
 output file as true 3-d file

hi,

I am trying to output some info about, pos dep., magnetic fields to later be
plotted on an imaging program.  I have to print to a file with spacial
information saved in true 3-d form and was told that there is some C
syntax which will do this for me but have not been able to find the
correct syntax.  I was also told that the syntax was something to
the extent of "result [x][y][z]" , dim result, or array result.  If
anyone has any suggestions or can point me in the correct direction
I would be much abliged.

thanks,

Jeff Monks

e-mail jmonks.ux4.cso.uiuc.edu

Tue, 19 Nov 1996 09:54:30 GMT

1. read a file than produce 2 output files(HELP)

2. Reading a file & output a file

3. read a file than produce 2 output files(HELP)

4. Sorting output to diff files into a single file

5. ANSI C Run Time Erroe to output data to the output file

6. VC 5 TRACE output to a file instead of the output window

7. MFC CDC HTML Output (ala Meta File Output)

8. True 'All Files' Scope question

9. Boolean (True/False) Values in mdb file

10. still problems with Could not copy temporary files to the output directory

11. fgets reading a configuration file: compiles OK but output wrong

12. Binary output to file.