RPC - I need help getting started with RPC
Author Message
 RPC - I need help getting started with RPC

Hi all I am writing a server that needs to recieve remote procedure
calls from its clients and invoke a thread to do the processing so it
can wait for the next client's RPC while the previous call(s) are being
processed. I have never used RPC before so a little help in getting
started would be great.

                Thanks
                    Barney

     I'm likely to miss posted replies :( thanks.

Fri, 05 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. RPC services without binding to RPC Bind/PortMap?

2. Java RPC : ONC RPC In Java - index.html (0/1)

3. RPC on WindowsNT need help

4. RPC on Windows_NT need help

5. Need Help: RPC and MFC

6. Need Help: MFC and RPC

7. Need help on RPC

8. Getting client's computername / RPC server ???

9. RPC examples needed-URGENT

10. RPC sample in need

11. Help Request - Using ONC (SUN) RPC on Win98

12. Help with RPC_TIMED_OUT and RPC program...