Advise on making own header files
Author Message
 Advise on making own header files

I am using borland on p.c
I would like to know how to create and test your own header files

Can anyone help
thanks
robert

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Advise on making own header files

Quote:

> I am using borland on p.c
> I would like to know how to create and test your own header files

Header files are just .c files with a .h extension.  They have
the same syntax.  However, customarily, different things are kept
in them.  For instance, header files typically do not contain
code.  Instead, they contain definitions of types, structures and
unions, and function prototypes.

You can create header files with a text editor and test them by
using them in your programs.
--
"I should killfile you where you stand, worthless human." --Kaz

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Advice on making your own header file

2. Making a view own it's own DC in MFC

3. How do I write my own header file?

4. trying to make my own header files

5. Own header files & Link error in MFC

6. making a header file...

7. C Header files including header files, mutually referencing typedefs

8. STL header files vs non-STL header files

9. own file type with own icon

10. making my own irc client

11. function scope when making your own libraries

12. problem making my own library