languages used in education
Author Message
 languages used in education

For an ongoing project we would like to find out which languages are
currently used in the teaching of computer science.

If you are located in an academic environment, please help by filling
out the following form.
I will distribute the results freely to all those interested. In case a
lot of people are interested, I will make the results available on our
www server (www.fim.uni-linz.ac.at).

* Country:

* University:

* Precise name of graduate program:

* Language used in the beginners programming course:

* Languages all graduates have to learn:

* Operating system(s) used on training machines available to students:

I would like to get the overall statistics (yes/no):
e-mail to:

Thank you for your time.
Bernhard Leisch
Forschungsinstitut fuer Mikroprozessortechnik
University of Linz
Austria

Fri, 22 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 languages used in education
The survey from Leisch seems a little silly. You are never going to get
any reliable data with an uncontrolled Internet survey like this, and in
fact the data you want is already available in much more reliable form.

Fri, 22 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 languages used in education

Quote:

>The survey from Leisch seems a little silly. You are never going to get
>any reliable data with an uncontrolled Internet survey like this, and in
>fact the data you want is already available in much more reliable form.

Mike

Sat, 23 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. NCC Education Certificates

2. C education

3. make education

4. How relevant was your software education?

5. C experience/education?

6. Wanted - Feedback on the usefulness of your education

7. What education needed for programmers?

8. Education Requirements

9. Opinions wanted on Graphics Programming Education

10. Continuing Education

11. C in computer science education

12. Graduate Education and Computer-Mediated Communication