News reader test
Author Message
 News reader test

testing

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:31:28 GMT
 News reader test
Sorry ANother test

Quote:
>testing

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:42:09 GMT
 News reader test

> Sorry ANother test

They failed! Both of them! Now go away[1].

Daniel

[1] To alt.test, for example.

--
IMO, anyway.

clc FAQ:    http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
08/02   Our Lady of Los Angeles in Costa Rica

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:50:35 GMT
 News reader test
Thank you. Oh mighty god of the newsgroups.

Suck it up geek!

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 06:13:23 GMT
 News reader test

Quote:
> Thank you. Oh mighty god of the newsgroups.

> Suck it up geek!

suggest you be a bit more thick skinned and less mean.

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 06:30:23 GMT
 News reader test
Sorry. Bad mood. Not fair to you guys. Won't happen again

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 06:35:06 GMT
 News reader test

Quote:

> > Thank you. Oh mighty god of the newsgroups.

> > Suck it up geek!

> suggest you be a bit more thick skinned and less mean.

After all, some of us here aren't quite as nice as Mark.  While your
email address (nice hostname, BTW) is perhaps not harvestable by a
machine, it's certainly readable enough for me to be tempted to
automatically submit your email address to every online survey,
sweepstakes, newsletter, and spam harvester this side of the universe,
as punishment for your supreme idiocy.  However, that'd make me
criminally liable, so instead I'll just do what we always do with
morons like you, and simply request that your ISP ban your account.
I'll see if I can get both AOL and Agilent to ban you, luser.

Oh, and have a nice day.

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:00:36 GMT
 News reader test

Quote:
> Thank you. Oh mighty god of the newsgroups.

> Suck it up geek!

<http://www.templetons.com/brad/emily.html>

HTH HAND FOAD.

Richard

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:26:09 GMT

1. Reply news is listed as separate message in my news reader

2. News Reader Source Code?

3. Opened news reader after a long holiday?

4. HELP for news reader

5. news reader app?

6. News Reader Source Code?

7. how to create a news reader ?

8. wanted-news reader client sample code

9. HELP for news reader

10. news reader app?

11. Failure on news reader's search in this forum

12. News Reader Source Code?