need help in graphics programming in c, c++ or java
Author Message
 need help in graphics programming in c, c++ or java

Hi everybody,

I need to create a graphic statistic with business charts , pies etc. ,
I tried to find a perl module for it , but i found only modules for 2d
charts , What i want to know is : Are there classes/routines  in c,c++
or java  for programming  good looking (preferably 3d ) charts ?
Thanx in advance

Mirek

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 need help in graphics programming in c, c++ or java
[Followups out of comp.lang.c and comp.lang.c++]

Quote:

> Hi everybody,

> I need to create a graphic statistic with business charts , pies etc. ,
> I tried to find a perl module for it , but i found only modules for 2d
> charts , What i want to know is : Are there classes/routines  in c,c++
> or java  for programming  good looking (preferably 3d ) charts ?
> Thanx in advance

The C standard doesn't define anything related to graphics, so this
discussion is off-topic in comp.lang.c. (I believe the same goes for
C++). Please find a group related to your platform and adjust your
headers accordingly.

Gergo

--
My mind can never know my body, although it has become quite friendly
with my legs.

GU d- s:+ a--- C++>$ UL+++ P>++ L+++ E>++ W+ N++ o? K- w--- !O !M !V
PS+ PE+ Y+ PGP+ t* 5+ X- R>+ tv++ b+>+++ DI+ D+ G>++ e* h! !r !y+

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 need help in graphics programming in c, c++ or java
Sun provide a JAVA 3D API
goto www.java.sun.com or

http://web2.java.sun.com/products/java-media/3D/index.html

Quote:
> Hi everybody,

> I need to create a graphic statistic with business charts , pies etc. ,
> I tried to find a perl module for it , but i found only modules for 2d
> charts , What i want to know is : Are there classes/routines  in c,c++
> or java  for programming  good looking (preferably 3d ) charts ?
> Thanx in advance

> Mirek

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help of C(/C++) programmer: for porting a tiny Java benchmark test to C(/C++)

2. HELP: Need a good graphics/game programming book.

3. Need help programming graphics

4. Call a Java program from a C++ program?

5. Help needed with BC/C++ 3.1 graphics lib

6. NEED TO CONVERT Java to C (a simple file I/O program)

7. Java or C++ - Need some professional advice

8. TopCoder - a Java/C++ programming contest with cash prizes for EVERYONE

9. C, UNIX, C++, JAVA CP'S NEEDED

10. C/C++/JAVA Developers Needed -- Ottawa, Canada

11. NEED HELP: using C code in C++ program