How do I change the window size in my progam?
Author Message
 How do I change the window size in my progam?

Hello,

I have a problem that I need some help with. I am using Borland C and
when I execute my program I get a limited windows size which is to
small. So I need to change it. But I really don't know where to look
or how to do it.

Is there anybody that know what I need to do to fix this problem of
mine.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~nobbe

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I change the window size in my progam?

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have a problem that I need some help with. I am using Borland C and
> when I execute my program I get a limited windows size which is to
> small. So I need to change it. But I really don't know where to look
> or how to do it.

> Is there anybody that know what I need to do to fix this problem of
> mine.

> http://www.acc.umu.se/~nobbe

<Jack>

Hello Rickard,

The size of windows in Windows programs is not a function of the
standard C language, so it is not normally discussed in this newsgroup.

Borland has provided many excellent newsgroups for their C and C++
products, where questions like this are answered by experienced users
and Borland employees.

I suggest that what you need to do is ask this question in:

Please feel free to post here anytime you have a question about the
standard C language instead of specific operating system or compiler
issues.

</Jack>

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I change the window size in my progam?

Quote:

>Hello,

>I have a problem that I need some help with. I am using Borland C and
>when I execute my program I get a limited windows size which is to
>small. So I need to change it. But I really don't know where to look
>or how to do it.

What you need is an API reference. Try Borland's on-line help
for starters. CreateWindow lets you set the width and height.
MoveWindow lets you move or resize an existing window. Visit

--
Craig

Manchester, NH
Human Salvation lies in the hands of the
creatively maladjusted. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I change the window size in my progam?

:
:I have a problem that I need some help with. I am using Borland C and
:when I execute my program I get a limited windows size which is to
:small. So I need to change it. But I really don't know where to look
:or how to do it.
:
:Is there anybody that know what I need to do to fix this problem of
:mine.

  If you want your window enlarged, try comp.lang.carpentry instead.
comp.lang.c doesn't deal with such things.

David G

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I change the window size in my progam?

Quote:

>Hello,

>I have a problem that I need some help with. I am using Borland C and
>when I execute my program I get a limited windows size which is to
>small. So I need to change it. But I really don't know where to look
>or how to do it.

Set the bit gravity of your window so that it is constrained to follow all
four sides of the root window. Then expand your monitor.

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to change the spliiter window size ?

2. Changing default source window size

3. Changing the size of the DOS ouput window?

4. Moving / Resizing and window AND Changing the size of an edit box control

5. Changing the size of the DOS ouput window?

6. VC++ Changing the main Window Size

7. VC++ Changing the main Window Size

8. window size change

9. WS_POPUP window changes title when it get's sized

10. Setting scrolling information whenever Window Size change

11. how to change the window size?

12. SDI window size change when open document