make and touch sources ??
Author Message
 make and touch sources ??

I am doing my scientific computing using VAX C on VMS where most others
use fortran.  As a result, our system doesn't have make or touch.
Would someone please send me the source for these, or direct me to
where to get them.

Thanks in advance,

Andy Brush [Sverdrup Technology] 216-826-6770

Mon, 21 Jun 1993 03:50:19 GMT
 make and touch sources ??

Quote:

>I am doing my scientific computing using VAX C on VMS where most others
>use FORTRAN.  As a result, our system doesn't have make or touch.
>Would someone please send me the source for these, or direct me to
>where to get them.

>Thanks in advance,

>Andy Brush [Sverdrup Technology] 216-826-6770

you might be better of just making new ones since they need
some improvements like the ability to extract the dependces
from the code and the alike.

--
 [=]    [=-=]    [=]
 | |=-=-| c |-=-=| |

Mon, 21 Jun 1993 11:22:40 GMT
 make and touch sources ??

Quote:
> I am doing my scientific computing using VAX C on VMS where most others
> use FORTRAN.  As a result, our system doesn't have make or touch.
> Would someone please send me the source for these, or direct me to
> where to get them.

   You should have your system manager look into getting the CMS/MMS
and profiling package. MMS does the same thing as make. CMS does a lot
of the SCCS stuff. I think the entire package is available (with a C
license) for about the same as just a C license. (At least this was what
I remember from about a year ago.)

Tue, 22 Jun 1993 01:28:53 GMT

1. No one dares to touch the source code?

2. Making a program display it's source code

3. Making C source code unreadable, but compilable?

4. Making C/C++ source code unreadable

5. NEED making isam file program source in UNIX

6. What makes a data source control to be recognized as one

7. making source code out of read-in text

8. Looking for ready made VC4.00 source code

9. Making Modifications to VC source files ??

10. making bin file of the source code

11. making a DLL out of OWL source ?

12. I need source code which makes custom control...