Quick Reference Card for C?
Author Message
 Quick Reference Card for C?

I was wondering if anyone has made a nice Quick Reference Card
for C.  I hate lugging out my manuals to check stuff that I forget
(which unfortunate is often).

Thanks for any replies

--
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
Ricardo Lopez                              Office: 2323

Thu, 13 Mar 1997 04:55:40 GMT
 Quick Reference Card for C?
Ricardo Lopez wrote in a message to All:

 RL> I was wondering if anyone has made a nice Quick Reference
 RL> Card for C.  I hate lugging out my manuals to check stuff
 RL> that I forget (which unfortunate is often).

 RL> Thanks for any replies

Hmmmmm.... I don't know what subject of 'C' this ref.card should cover but if
it's the libraries, well, I would direct you to the GNU library documents as
those contain excellent reference cards of every (UNIX) library function for C &
C++.
It's just a few pages listing over 400 library functions including prototypes
and a short description line for each of them.

This sounds a bit what you're looking for?

Ger Hobbelt

BTW, Those ref-cards are probably also available as ready-to-print postscript
files on the net if you don't have TeX running on your system...
---

Fri, 14 Mar 1997 06:24:10 GMT
 Quick Reference Card for C?

: I was wondering if anyone has made a nice Quick Reference Card
: for C.  I hate lugging out my manuals to check stuff that I forget
: (which unfortunate is often).

Yes, Rex Jaeschke made a very nice 16-page quick reference "card" for
ANSI C.  I used to give a copy to every student when I taught C.  I
don't know whether it's still available.  Here's some info, which may
be out of date:

     Standard C Quick Reference Guide (c) 1990
     Rex Jaeschke
     2051 Swans Neck Way
     Reston, VA  22091
     (703) 860-0091
     uunet!aussie!rex

If you contact Rex, I'd be interested to know whether his Guide is
still in print.

Walter

Fri, 14 Mar 1997 23:50:07 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: formatted copies of the GDB and ANSI C quick reference cards

2. ANNOUNCE: formatted copies of the GDB and ANSI C quick reference cards

3. Free Quick Reference Cards in PDF format

4. Quick Reference Card f

5. Reference.cs Generated with Parameters Reversed

7. Standard C Library Reference Card

8. Ansi C function reference card?

9. Referencing CARDS.DLL

10. ANNOUNCE: Quick ISO C Reference Manual

11. Quick ISO C Reference Manual

12. C "Quick Reference Guide"