The Entropist BBS
Author Message
 The Entropist BBS

*@UNEWSGR:INTERNET C GROUP                                            N
My name is Patrick Schugg,

I while ago I wrote to you about a SysOp position on The Entropist BBS,
heading a Programming conference.

Unfortunately, as with the other person who replied, you are OVER
qualified to do what I ask.  My BBS is the first of it's kind in my
location, Westfield, NJ, and it is not yet a large board.  You asked
about TELNET, I believe it was, other than local conferences and file
areas we have nothing, I am hoping to make this into a HUGE success,
however this is the beginning and we are starting out small.

If you are still interested, give me a call on Sept. 7, I will be right
next to the monitor, so page me, the number is (908)-232-7060, if you
would still like to help out, I would be greately appreciative.

Pat Schugg

Fri, 21 Feb 1997 05:53:11 GMT

1. BBS C Developers Kit???

2. BBS pseudorandom number generator

3. Infusion BBS Software

4. Project: A Public Domain BBS System...

5. BBS Programming

6. Programmer's Tech Industries BBS (714) 638-1455

7. BBS code.

8. writing a BBS

9. CALL FOR VOTES - comp.bbs.xbbs

10. bbs source code