WANTED -- C/C++/VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMER
Author Message
 WANTED -- C/C++/VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMER

TEAM Technologies

    Cedar Falls/Waterloo, IA
        USA
      Our growing technical consulting, systems integration and
    support organization is looking for skilled professionals.
    We seek talented people who are looking for a challenging
    and rewarding career position. We are currently interviewing
    for the following positions:

 Programmer (2 positions) - Located in Waterloo, IA office.
Experience with C,
C++, and Visual Basic required.  Four-year degree in related field and
3+
years experience preferred.

SQL Database Designer/Administrator - Located in Waterloo, IA office.
UNIX,
C++, and Oracle experience required

    If you have solid experience and/or training in these areas,
    we want to learn more about you. We offer an enjoyable working
    environment, technical training and advancement using the
    latest technology, a long-term career opportunity, and
    excellent salary and benefits.

    Send resume to: TEAM Technologies, ATTN.: HR-Database, 602
    Ansborough Ave, Waterloo, IA 50701. E-mail:

Sun, 18 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VISUAL BASIC programmer wanted in NYC

3. Visual C++ vs Visual Basic vs Visual J++

4. Non-CS major C programmers

5. Visual Basic or Visual C/C++

6. visual basic VS. visual C++

7. Transferring Visual Basic to Visual C/C++

8. Visual Basic Vs. Visual C++

9. Visual Basic 5.0 vs. Visual C++ 5.0

10. ANN: CopyWiz - Easily Copy and Rename Visual C++ and Visual Basic Projects

11. Visual C++ of Visual Basic

12. Visual Basic and Visual C++ relationship - data types