BC compared with Watcom
Author Message
 BC compared with Watcom

Hi all,

I having been programming C and C++ for a little while now, and wish to
move up from Turbo C++ 3.0 to something more substantial. Could someone
please inform me of the pros, cons and differences between Borland C++
and Watcom C/C++ packages. I'd like to get into some 32bit coding, but
still want to be able to do 16bit. A dos-based interface is also
preferred.

Thanks,
Andrew Nesbit

Thu, 24 Sep 1998 04:00:00 GMT

1. bc++ 5.0 <-> watcom 11.0

2. BC 4 and Watcom

3. BC++4.0 gripe and Watcom C opinion requested

4. COMPARE STRINGS USING WILDCARDS in BC 4.0 ! HELP!!!

5. Bug in BC 3.1

6. Compiliing problems with BC 4.5 under Windows 95

7. Problems BC++2.0 -> gcc

8. BC v3.1 link problem

9. VC and BC

10. Bug in BC 3.1

11. Funny bug in BC 3.1

12. BC linker error while includ. time.h