IEEE CS National Programming Contest [Addendum3]
Author Message
 IEEE CS National Programming Contest [Addendum3]

:--------------------------------------------------------------------------:

            1993  IEEE CS  National Programming Contest [Addendum3]

:--------------------------------------------------------------------------:

This an addendum to the IEEE CS National Programming Contest announcement
posting.  We would like to bring the attention of those persons who
are interested in applying to the Programming contest.

The deadline for application to the Programming Contest is Jan 22.
If anyone is unable to meet this deadline, please send an email explaining
your situation to the following address:

Our keynote speaker at the contest will be Richard Garriott.  He is very
famous in the United States, Europe, and Japan for writing the very popular
Ultima series of computer games.  He helped start Origin Systems, a
leading-edge game company that produced the Ultima series, Wing Commander,
and Underworld, each of which pushes the limits of high-speed animation,
rendering, and fast AI on the PC computer.

We have received our prizes for the programming contest, which includes
(in alphabetical order):

-3 Desqview/X Developers kit
-3 HP 48SX scientific calculators
-3 HP Infrared calculator printers
-3 Summagraphics digitizing tablets (12" * 12")
-3 Watcom Compilers

The following is a list of the universities (with the name of the team leader)
whose application we have received:

Hildesheim University (Germany)        Arnd Gerns
Linkoping University (Sweden)          Per Cederqvist
Rice University                        Sandeep Gupta
Stanford University                    Ralph Melton
University of California, Berkeley.    Jon Blow
University of California, Davis        Paul Franklin
University of California, Davis        Jason Freund
University of California, Los Angeles  David J. Harkness
University of Puerto Rico              Carlos M. Santiago

If someone  had sent an application and his/her university is not listed,
please send it again to the following address

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ahmed H. Al-Mehdi,

NPC Applications

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:19:34 GMT

1. 1995 UT IEEE CS National Programming Contest

2. 1993 IEEE CS National Programming Contest Notice

3. Description of The 1991 IEEE CS National Programming Contest

4. 1993 IEEE CS National Programming Contest Addendum 2

5. 1993 IEEE CS National Programming Contest [Addendum]

6. 1995 U. Texas IEEE Computer Society National Programming Contest

7. 1995 U Texas IEEE Computer Society National Programming Contest

8. 1995 U. Texas IEEE Computer Society National Programming Contest

9. 1993 IEEE Computer Society National Programming Contest

10. 1993 IEEE Computer Society National Programming Contest

11. 1994 (inter)National Programming Contest

12. 1994 (inter)National Programming Contest