Robot brains
Author Message
 Robot brains

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I'm going to (well dreaming of, to be honest) building a robot.
> I want it to be a rather intelligent beast driven by some sort of
> rule-based expert system.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
AI Source Code is a primitive artificial brain for robots, written
in Forth.

Quote:
> I'm looking for a suitable design of on-board computer. [...]
> Decent free C compiler (retargeted gcc ???).

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;Porting
Mind.Forth to C" is a page of links for AI resources in C.
Quote:
> And the most important thing: it has to be cheap and easy to build.

> Any suggestions?

> Tnanks,

> --
> Dmitri

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. a brain teaser

2. BRAIN TEASERS.......PART 3

3. brain teasers!

4. brain teasers pt2

5. Brain dead?

6. My brain hurts (memory)

7. Vaidix: The operating system for the brain

8. Gender differences built into the brain.

9. Brain Teaser

10. Brain dead or Bizarre?

11. Book FS: Understanding DCOM (w/ sealed CD) by by William Rubin, Marshall Brain

12. CSimpleArray brain damage