K&R 5.7,5.8,5.9
Author Message
 K&R 5.7,5.8,5.9

I am working through K&R and am a bit confused.
I learn by seeing code that shows an example of each section, but there are
only snippets, and they are quite confusing.
Could someone show me working code of the "finer points" in K&R 5.7 or
explain the difference between mulitidemensional arrays and a good usage
for one.  Also how do you define and use an array of pointers to one? as
5.9 Please HELP!!, I no understand
please write two programs!  Thank you, John

Thu, 23 Sep 1999 04:00:00 GMT

1. Comctl32.dll dbg files Ver 5.8

2. ANNOUNCE: Math::MatrixBool 5.7

3. ANNOUNCE: Bit::Vector 5.7

4. Q. Syntax of const 2D array cast (FAQ 5.7)

5. KC/OP-KS-Visual C++/MFC/COM Developers

6. KC/OP-KS-Visual C++/MFC/COM Developers

7. comctl32.dll version 5.80 debugging symbols?

8. help on comctl32.dll version 5.80/5.81

9. Using a list control with comctrl32 v 5.80

11. Linker error 2001 @&(#&@#&$@

12. Linker error 2001 @&(#&@#&$@