direct access to a file of records
Author Message
 direct access to a file of records

Hi to all C gurus out there,

I need help on my project due this 12 december.
Im having a hard time debugging and understanding how to use fread, fwrite
and fseek to create and update a direct access external file.

If anyone out there with a few lines of compilable examples, I'll appreciate
it very much if you could email it to me.

My record structure is:

struct person {
  char name[20];
  int  employee_number;
  float salary;
  int   grade;
  int   leave_balance;

Quote:
}

Ariel T. Fister
2025 F. St.  #211 N.W., Washington, D.C.  20052  (202) 994-9173

Sun, 25 May 1997 23:01:36 GMT

1. How to direct update a record in file ?

2. direct file access

3. direct access to ntx-file

4. c's eqivalent of fortrans direct file access

5. Help appreciated: Deleting record in random access files.

6. Direct Sound record tutorial linking errors (0/1)

7. How to access record within a table in a edb file in EVC

8. Direct Port access ?

9. Help with Direct Disk Access and Manipulation

10. direct access to memory region where console-screen (win32) is located

11. Direct access to i/o ports?

12. C++ with ASM Direct access to FPU h