Intermediate/Practical C Book
Author Message
 Intermediate/Practical C Book

I am in my sophomore year of College, and I think I can say I am out
of the C in 21 days catagory. I was looking for a practical book
that speaks of style, has some routine algorithms, that are common
place, and deals with practical things, like interacting with the os,
etc.....

Any replies would be appreciated.

BTW, Applications programming in ANSI C was recommended to me
(I forget the authors)

Thanks

Tue, 20 May 1997 04:52:08 GMT

1. 'Practical Algorithms' Book Bug Fixes

2. Book recommendation (intermediate/advanced)

3. Refresher books for intermediate to advanced C++ devs?

4. Intermediate to Advanced Books

5. Recommendations for "Intermediate C" books

6. Recommend A Good Intermediate to Advanced C Book

7. books for Intermediate standard C

8. intermediate -> advanced C exercises or books

9. Refresher books for intermediate to advanced C++ devs?

10. Refresher books for intermediate to advanced C++ devs?

11. intermediate books