How to locate in C
Author Message
 How to locate in C

To locate a string in C+-+-:
          source code in C+-+-:

             char+ACo- string+AD0AIg-your string+ACIAOw-

+AD4-How can I tried to locate a string in C+-+-/C where in Pascal, I used
+AD4-LOCATE command ?

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to locate in C

Quote:

> To locate a string in C+-+-:
>           source code in C+-+-:

>              char+ACo- string+AD0AIg-your string+ACIAOw-

> +AD4-How can I tried to locate a string in C+-+-/C where in Pascal, I used
> +AD4-LOCATE command ?

Next time, please post in a human-recognizable language, preferably English.

--
(initiator of the campaign for grumpiness where grumpiness is due in c.l.c)

Attempting to write in a hybrid which can be compiled by either a C compiler
or a C++ compiler produces a compromise language which combines the drawbacks
of both with the advantages of neither.

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to locate in C

: > To locate a string in C+-+-:
: >           source code in C+-+-:
: >
: >              char+ACo- string+AD0AIg-your string+ACIAOw-
: >
: > +AD4-How can I tried to locate a string in C+-+-/C where in Pascal, I used
: > +AD4-LOCATE command ?

: Next time, please post in a human-recognizable language, preferably English.

Isn't this some sort of Unicode?  Does anyone have a Unicode newsreader
outside Asia?  Or is it some specific Chinese ideogram encoding?  I'm
seeing it more and more.

Will

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to locate in C

Quote:

>> To locate a string in C+-+-:
>>           source code in C+-+-:

>>              char+ACo- string+AD0AIg-your string+ACIAOw-

>> +AD4-How can I tried to locate a string in C+-+-/C where in Pascal, I used
>> +AD4-LOCATE command ?

>Next time, please post in a human-recognizable language, preferably English.

I'll attempt a translation!

"How can I tried to locate a string in C+-+-/C where in Pascal, I used
LOCATE command ?"

"How can I try to locate a string in C+-+-/C where in Pascal, I used
LOCATE command ?"

"How can I locate a string in C+-+-/C where in Pascal, I used LOCATE
command ?"

"How can I locate a string in C++/C where in Pascal, I used LOCATE
command ?"

"How can I locate a string in C/C++ where in Pascal, I used LOCATE
command ?"

"How can I locate a string in C/C++, where in Pascal I used the LOCATE
command ?"

"How can I locate a string in C/C++, where in Pascal I used the LOCATE
command?"

"How can I locate a string in C/C++?  In Pascal, I used the LOCATE
command."

Whew!  Finished.

Answer: You probably strstr().  Your compiler documentation should
provide you with the detail you need to use it properly.

--

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~jxh/        Washington University in Saint Louis

Quote:

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to locate in C

Quote:

> : > To locate a string in C+-+-:
> : >           source code in C+-+-:
> : >
> : >              char+ACo- string+AD0AIg-your string+ACIAOw-
> : >

> : > +AD4-How can I tried to locate a string in C+-+-/C where in Pascal, I used
> : > +AD4-LOCATE command ?

> : Next time, please post in a human-recognizable language, preferably English.

> Isn't this some sort of Unicode?  Does anyone have a Unicode newsreader
> outside Asia?  Or is it some specific Chinese ideogram encoding?  I'm
> seeing it more and more.

It's a type of encoding specific to Microsoft Outlook Express.  It's
totally unreadable if you're not using it.  Bastards.

Toronto, Canada    http://www3.sympatico.ca/ian.hay/

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to locate in C

Quote:

> To locate a string in C+-+-:
>           source code in C+-+-:

>              char+ACo- string+AD0AIg-your string+ACIAOw-

???

Is this some kind of joke or am I missing the key to understanding
this ?

Stephan

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to locate in C

Quote:

>> To locate a string in C+-+-:
>>           source code in C+-+-:

>>              char+ACo- string+AD0AIg-your string+ACIAOw-

>???

>Is this some kind of joke or am I missing the key to understanding
>this ?

Someone suggested that this is proprietary gibberish that you need
MS' Outlook Express to read. I won't speculate as to how or why it
was posted to Usenet.

--
Craig

Manchester, NH
Human Salvation lies in the hands of the
creatively maladjusted. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

2. How to show/call Form2.cs from Form1.cs ?

3. Include code in other Cs files

5. word - automatic numbering/bold/underline/italics

6. How to Generate .cs file at Runtime

7. newbe/cs student, need help w/ code

8. Serial.cs

9. Compile CS source code using ICodeCompiler

10. Two CS files (using namespaces)

11. My .cs files were deleted!?

12. Unable to install Duwamish 7 CS