US-WI- C, UNIX, MOTIF - Frontier Systems, Inc.
Author Message
 US-WI- C, UNIX, MOTIF - Frontier Systems, Inc.

Frontier has 200 (TWO HUNDRED) Immediate openings for
C, UNIX, MOTIF Programmer/Analysts in Wisconsin.
Please reply to Kiran.

FRONTIER SYSTEMS, INC. - a dynamic, well-known software consulting firm serving
Fortune 500 companies, with branches in NY/NJ, Minneapolis, Boston and Chicago,
is looking for experienced, energetic technical staff to join our winning clientele.
At Frontier, a lucrative career includes support and recognition from those who
are genuinely concerned with your development.  We offer an outstanding
compensation package with medical, life, 401K, relocation assistance, and in-
house training in the latest technologies.  We are looking for top-notch IT
professionals with at least 2 years industrial experience in the following:

Frontier Systems, Inc.
Executive Plaza
10 Parsonage Road
Suite 406
Edison, NJ  08837
Phone:  (908) 767-9169
Fax:    (908) 767-0483 (temp)

No agencies, please.

Look for us at "NCS CAREER MAGAZINE" and "DICE"!!!

Mon, 22 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-MO- C, SHELL, INFORMIX - Frontier Systems, Inc.

2. US-WI - Milwaukee-Positions available Now!

3. US-FL-ORL-SYSTEMS ANALYST UNIX,C,C++, SOLARIS - pss0065.txt [1/1]

4. US-CT: Unix/C Systems Engineer

5. US-KY-C Programmer-Aide Inc.

6. US-IL-Peoria ** ME's With HP-UX,IDEAS,Motif,networks,and C Experience needed!**

7. US- Current C/C++ Opportunities Available - Frontier Systems, Inc.

8. US-NJ-Old Bridge Unix Administrator NCR/Unix Labs TCP/IP networking

9. C/Unix/Motif job

10. C/UNIX/MOTIF

11. Sr Systems Developer-SAS Institute Inc.-Cary, NC