HELP with Huffman Tree Traversal - huff2.c (0/1)
Author Message
 HELP with Huffman Tree Traversal - huff2.c (0/1)

below is a program that builds a Huffman Tree. it seems like the
program is building the tree correctly, it's just that the recursive
functions that traverse the tree is giving some problems...  they are
located near the end above main(). i've commented out the last few
lines in the main(), because they do not work. my objective is to get
the last few lines to work. specifically, the functions that are not
working are:

void makeCode()
void printCode()
int byteCount()
int bitCount()

TIA

Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP with Huffman Tree Traversal - huff2.c (1/1)

2. HELP with Huffman Tree Traversal - huff2.c (1/1)

3. HELP Huffman Tree Traversal

4. Huffman coding/huffman tree

5. Binary tree traversal - a complex case - Help!

6. HELP!: non-recursive binary tree inorder traversal algorithm

7. HELP with Huffman Tree

8. Help on Huffman trees 2

9. Help on Huffman trees

10. Level order Traversal of a Binary Tree ??

11. given preorder and postorder traversals of a binary tree How can we find inorder

12. binary tree traversal