Watcom and Foxpro Library Construction Kit
Author Message
 Watcom and Foxpro Library Construction Kit

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who can help me with constructing libraries
for Foxpro, using Watcom C. I am experienced with C, but Fox is new to
me. Please Email...

Bye, Arjen

Wed, 30 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Borland C - works with MS FoxPro Library Construction Kit?

2. C library for FoxPro

3. Linking a C program to a Foxpro Library file

4. HELP, need C library to access FoxPro files

5. Foxpro-How do I integrate a C-program into Foxpro

6. Watcom C Libraries & printf

7. Q: Intercepting a Library - function in Watcom C

8. Watcom C with no runtime library startup code

9. Library for Open Client 4.2x (Watcom)

10. Need help compiling PNG library under Watcom

11. Making a library in Watcom 9.5?

12. Graphics Library for WATCOM C on IBM PC