Indian Hill style guide - summary
Author Message
 Indian Hill style guide - summary

Thanks for all replies to my request on where to get Indian Hill
style guide, which I now have.

As I had several requests for the same info, here is a summary:

  - see FAQ 14.3
    (unfortunately our FAQ has been missing for 2 weeks!)

  - root of document name is "cstyle", so ask archie "prog cstyle"

  - oft-quoted location is: cs.washington.edu  ~ftp/pub/cstyle.tar.Z

BTW, for any that have not seen it, this is a pretty good guide
and well worth checking out.

 ...it could all be done or left undone just as well by machines...
                                         _Der Steppenwolf_, Herman Hesse.

Sat, 21 Sep 1996 09:45:28 GMT

1. indian hills style guide

2. Indian Hill C Style Guide

3. Indian Hills Style Guide wanted

4. Indian Hills Style guide

5. Indian Hill Style Guide

6. Indian Hill style guide needed

7. Indian Hill Style Guide

8. Plain text Indian Hill Guide

9. Need postscript version of Indian Hill Guide

10. Indian Hill Style Sheet

11. Indian Hills C Style and Coding Standards

12. Indian Hill Coding Style Standard