Please Assist Student programming C
Author Message
 Please Assist Student programming C

Quote:

> Can someone please help me ???  I am getting a "incompatibility type
> for arg 2 of pow"  Here is my code:

Check your function declaration for pow() in your library.
I think one of the arguments in pow() could be a float.

<hai>

Sat, 05 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Please Assist Student programming C

Quote:

>> Can someone please help me ???  I am getting a "incompatibility type
>> for arg 2 of pow"  Here is my code:
>Check your function declaration for pow() in your library.
>I think one of the arguments in pow() could be a float.

Mine registers this as pow( double, double ) and the sample snippet
compiled just fine under two different DOS compilers.  I look forward to
seeing the answer to this one...

---

phone/fax (847) 439-7714

Sat, 05 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. newbe/cs student, need help w/ code

2. Attention C.S Grad Students

3. Function Pointer Problem--Please Assist

4. Experienced VC++ programmers, please assist VB guy lookin to learn C++

5. BitBlt in MFC - can someone assist please?

6. Experienced VC++ programmers, please assist VB guy lookin to learn C++

7. Starting a dialog minimized: please assist.

9. please help a student in the input of chars in Visual c++

10. Please help a student in input of data in Visual C++

11. Student needs help, please

12. struct student student