BIN HEX DEC conversions...HELP!!!!
Author Message
 BIN HEX DEC conversions...HELP!!!!

i need to quickly calculate between binary hex and decimal...subtraction
and addition...and do 2's complement's....i've read about it books...but
i need tips on doing it quickly in my head or on paper...
can someone help?

James...

--
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
l"Screw you. Wait in line like every- |James A. Guitard, Laurentian Universityl

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Sat, 15 Mar 1997 11:02:19 GMT
 BIN HEX DEC conversions...HELP!!!!
I am currently trying to write a slightly memory demanding program on our
universities Borland C compiler. The thing I want to know is: is it
possible to write a program in Borland C to run in protected mode, to
utilise all it's memory. I haven't found of a way of doing this and our
library doesn't have the manuals.

My solution was to first write the program in the Borland C environment
and then compile using the gcc IBMPC port, DJGPP. This does allow me to
run the program in protected mode but is a very long winded process (ie
recompiling, debuging.....).

I would be gratefull to know if this could be done in Borland's IDE
environment instead of using two compilers. I would appreciate any help
and thank you all for your time.

Naz.

Wed, 19 Mar 1997 21:16:39 GMT
 BIN HEX DEC conversions...HELP!!!!
   Consider using one of the DOS extender libraries contained in DXLIB41.ZIP
located at oak.oakland.edu in pubs\msdos\c.

Wed, 26 Mar 1997 13:43:53 GMT

1. Help... conversion of hex to dec

2. Text to Hex to Dec conversion

3. dec to hex conversions.....more

4. String Hex to Dec conversion.

5. Help: convert bin -> hex

6. HELP: Character to Hex conversion

7. Help with a hex string conversion

8. Help needed on HEX to Decimal conversion

9. Where is the Hex/or Bin dump exe?

10. converting hex to dec (from a file)

11. hex to dec - strtol works best!!

12. HEX to DEC IMAL problemo