Need time zone conversion routine/program/function that is callable, pcumming
Author Message
 Need time zone conversion routine/program/function that is callable, pcumming

Need time zone conversion routine/program/function that is callable,
pcumming

We are located in the US and we ship products to various customers in
the US and Canada.

We recognize that there are time zone differences and these
differences also change during the time of the year based on:
-Our date-today probably
-The delivery date the customer desires (might be optional)
-The zip code (and country-US or Canada) of where we will ship the
product from
-The zip code, state, other of where we will ship the product to.

Some states I believe do not recognize Daylight Savings Time or whose
time may even be different within the same state.

We could program this but rather call a function.

Thanks for any guidance.

Note: We would probably run this utility nightly to update our records
to adjust delivery times acceptable to our customers. Why run nightly?
Because we may cross a threshold on our end of DST or other time
change (if there is one) or may cross on their end based on today's
date.

Sincerely
Peter

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:50:58 GMT

1. Need Time Conversion routine for Borland C

2. I am looking for a julian date conversion routine

3. How to convert local time with specific time zone to UTC time in Win32 API

4. Need help with time zone trouble

5. timing routines/time functions

6. Time conversion routines

7. How to convert local time to gmt using a local variable time zone per process/thread

8. set date/time/time zone dialog

9. Real time From Time Zone information

10. EBCDIC & ASCII Conversion Routines Needed

11. HELP NEED HPGL CONVERSION ROUTINES

12. Need ebcdic <--> ascii conversion routine