IDE for C
Author Message
 IDE for C

What's the best free IDE for C on Linux ?

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:25:32 GMT
 IDE for C
: What's the best free IDE for C on Linux ?

comp.lang.c discusses standard C language issues not IDE's and editors
for writing/reading C code.  Maybe a better place to ask this is in
comp.os.linux.development.apps

Good Luck,

Paul

--
Paul D. Boyle

North Carolina State University
http://laue.chem.ncsu.edu/web/xray.welcome.html

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:20:48 GMT
 IDE for C

Quote:

> What's the best free IDE for C on Linux ?

Well, IDEs and Linux are off-topic here. Between you and me, though, the
best IDE for C on Linux is - wait for it - Linux.

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:12:47 GMT
 IDE for C

Quote:
> What's the best free IDE for C on Linux ?

"Best" is a subjective term.

Why not just type "What's the best free IDE for C on Linux ?"
into a search engine, e.g. google?

-Mike

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 04:46:55 GMT
 IDE for C
Personally I like vim + Eterm :)

- RB

Quote:
> What's the best free IDE for C on Linux ?

> --

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:48:49 GMT

2. Leonardo IDE 3.4.1 - Free C IDE (Macintosh)

3. Leonardo IDE 3.4.1 - Free C IDE (Macintosh)

4. Leonardo IDE 3.4.1 - Free C language IDE (Macintosh only)

5. Multilanguage Debugging in VC IDE and VB IDE

6. Multilanguage Debugging in VC IDE and VB IDE

7. Access violations in IDE debugger, works fine outside of IDE

8. How to show/call Form2.cs from Form1.cs ?

9. Include code in other Cs files

11. word - automatic numbering/bold/underline/italics

12. How to Generate .cs file at Runtime