where can find an online c compiler?
Author Message
 where can find an online c compiler?

Could anyone please tell me if there is any facility of an on line c
compiler where I can write a program on my desktop using notepad and then
compile it using the on line compiler?

Thanks,
Manmari

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 where can find an online c compiler?

Quote:

> Could anyone please tell me if there is any facility of an on line c
> compiler where I can write a program on my desktop using notepad and then
> compile it using the on line compiler?
> Thanks,
> Manmari

Well...look at http://www.delorie.com
I guess thet can provide you gcc (for free if you want?!)

Ulas Ergin                                http://www.ceng.metu.edu.tr/~e1097344

3rd year student
Ankara,TURKEY

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 where can find an online c compiler?

Quote:

> Could anyone please tell me if there is any facility of an on line c
> compiler where I can write a program on my desktop using notepad and then
> compile it using the on line compiler?

> Thanks,
> Manmari

Do a search for DJGPPit is at like www.delorie.com or something close.
That is DOS though,...for win32 there is mingwin32, lcc, or cygnus.com's
gcc-win32
Don't know about MAC.....
For UNIX, there is gcc which can be downloaded at just about every ftp on
the planet.  there is also egcs, which appears to be the new deal, I use it
and it works great.

--
Noah Roberts (jik-)
http://home.sprintmail.com/~fract/

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to find out a pc is online in a LAN

2. New website found for free online C certifications

3. where can I find c functions online?

4. Find online status

5. Find online status

6. compiler manuals online

7. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

9. Help with compiling a "canned" program

10. Canned Dialogs

11. Online help in VS.NET ISNT online!!!

12. online or not online